Our production assistant manages a specific embroidery station that will require embroidering of sweatshirts, t-shirts, etc. This position requires a high attention to detail as each item is made to order under our company guidelines.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Hooping/framing of the items to be embroidered.
- Manage the flow of embroidery throughout the shift to ensure the maximum number of orders are being completed by the end of your shift.
- Pulling blank items for embroidery, ensuring they are fulfilled accurately per Girl Tribe’s instructions with the correct type, size, color, thread color, etc.
- Match embroidery files with their orders and embroider the items using the proper hoops, fast frames, stabilizers, etc.
- Troubleshoot any issues as they arise with the machines.
- Clean up stitches and tear/cut away stabilizer, as well as fold items for packaging.
- Depending on position type:
Must be able to work at least 20-30 hours per week. We are currently hiring for the hours of 4PM – 11:30PM Monday through Friday; or weekend availability. Schedule can be flexible but it must remain consistent on a week to week basis.
- Experience with embroidery machines and associated hoops/frames is a plus but not a requirement for this position.
What we look for:
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Being thorough and detail-oriented when completing tasks
- Working quickly and efficiently to meet daily production goals
- Communicating and engaging with other employees
- Staying organized and keeping a clean working environment.
- Capable of physical movements requiring the use of legs, wrists, hands and/or fingers including kneeling and bending.
- Repetitive arm and wrist use. Frequent and repetitive movements.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to be on feet standing/walking up to 7 hours per day.
- Comfortable working around sharp objects like box-cutters and embroidery tools/machines
- Comfortable working with magnetic hoops/frames; caution will be advised when handling.